Dear reader, Namaste!
Becoming a good teacher is an art. It needs your dedication and hard work. We are here to help you to master this art.
We have design our course for you to experience and understand the depths of yoga knowledge and to train you in history, philosophy, asana, pranayama techniques and much more.
Our approach to yoga is holistic and our teachings are deeply rooted in the ancient wisdoms of yoga.
Payam Mehr Wellness Center is a “Yoga Alliance International” and “Canadian Yoga Alliance” certified school.
After successful completion of our Registered Teacher Training Course, you will have the opportunity to pursue a global career as a Register Yoga Teacher. You will also be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Certification as well as Cyclic Yoga Teacher Training Certification and membership in International Cyclic Yoga Teachers’ Association.
We wish you the best of luck,
Cyclic Yoga Registered Teacher Training Course –
Entry Requirement (RYT-200, Part Time – 6 months)
Affordable Yoga Teacher Training Registered with Yoga Alliance of Canada and India.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience as a student in yoga class, preferably have participated in cyclic yoga style course.
- Candidates should hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of techniques of yoga.
- Candidates from Iran should provide official certificate from physical education center.
- Completion of registration forms.
If you qualify to register for 200 hours cyclic yoga registered TTC, you should download and complete the personal information PDF file below and send the PDF along with other necessary documents (Indicated in the registration form PDF file) to the students department email address at firstname.lastname@example.org